REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Organising Secretariat and are subject to the following conditions:
- For cancellations received before 30th September 2018, an administrative fee of 50€ will be withheld
- For cancellations received between 1st October and 24th November 2018, 50% fee will be invoiced.
- For cancellations received after 25th November 2018 : no refunds will be issued.
- No deposit refunds will be issued for cancellation or no-show due to failure to obtain a visa
All registered participants who did not notify cancellation to the Organising Secretariat in writing before the event will be liable to pay for the full registration and accommodation fees. No reservation will be accepted if the total payment is not received.
Requests for refunds made after January 31th, 2019 will not be considered:
ACCOMMODATION CANCELLATION POLICY :
- Cancellations must be notified in writing to the Organising Secretariat and are subject to the following conditions:
- Cancellations before 30th September 2018: 50% of the payment will be withheld
- After 30th September 2018: no refunds will be issued.
- No hotel pre-payment refunds will be issued for cancellation or no-show due to failure to obtain a visa.
MODIFICATIONS / NAME SUBSTITUTIONS :
For changes in registration, a processing fee of 20 € will be charged, except for name substitutions which will be treated as new registrations.
All changes must be requested in writing to the Organising Secretariat.
INSURANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY :
Société Française et Francophone Plaies et Cicatrisations (SFFPC) as the organisers and MCI France cannot be held responsible for the interruption or the cancellation of the event due to Force Majeure. In case of cancellation, cancellation conditions stated above will apply. Registration to the event implies the acceptance in full of the general terms and conditions and cancellation conditions.
It is advised to all participants to obtain travel insurance (health, accident, repatriation, cancellation) before leaving their country of origin. Société Française et Francophone Plaies et Cicatrisations (SFFPC) and as organisers and MCI France do not bear any responsibility in case of an accident caused by or to a participant or accompanying person during or following the event or during any event organised in conjunction with the event.